“Faith lifts the soul, Hope supports it, Experience says it must and Love says…let it be!” ~ St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
Outreach Office Hours are listed on the panel to the right.
Please call to schedule an appointment with a case manager. Persons in crisis can come as a walk-in visitor, but may experience a wait until a case manager becomes available.
- Emergency short-term assistance with utilities or clothing
- Information and referrals
- Adult dental needs assistance
- Medical appointment transportation cost assistance
- Case management – click here for more information
- Job search support and skills training
- Financial literacy and budgeting skills training
Click here to see the list of our collaborating agencies.